New leaks prove the German government has been aware for some time that Turkey has been aiding Islamic terror groups from Hamas to the Islamic State.
2. A candidate seeking to become the first Somali-American elected to a state house may have married her own brother to bring him into the US illegally.
3. Indonesia considers banning all alcohol, including in tourist hotspot, Bali in order to conform more to Islamic sharia.
A RADICAL change could be coming to our favourite party island — and Australians aren’t going to like it.
Indonesia is considering a new law that would ban the production, distribution and consumption of alcohol across the country, including in Bali.
And while booze makers and sellers warn the move would crush Bali’s tourism industry, it may also fuel sly-grogging on the island — a deadly problem that claims tourists among its victims.
A bill to ban the sale, distribution and consumption of drinks containing more than one per cent of alcohol was introduced by two Islamicist parties, the United Development Party and the Prosperous Justice Party, and is being deliberated by Indonesia’s House of Representatives.
4., who is running for the Senate in Australia, explains the certification scam forcing consumers to buy halal foods, including Easter eggs by Cadbury, without knowing it:
A highly regarded researcher and academic has warned that Muslims in Europe view migration as the start of the Islamisation of the continent. Prof. Abdessamad Belhaj also detailed how globalists are using Muslim migrants to turn Western countries into socially divided societies of easily-controlled consumers.
The scholar of Islam and social sciences warned that large numbers of migrants are “calamitous” for the European people, and that neoliberal elites see Islamic terrorism, and state bankruptcy and collapse as collateral damage in their pursuit of endless wealth.
In an interview with Hungary’s Institute for Migration Research, Professor Belhaj discussed what he calls the Islamic moral economy.
He summarised this economy as based around the belief that “if there is money, it is because of Islam, and if there is Islam it will bring money”.
The Moroccan academic, who works in countries across Europe, stated that Muslim migrants view “all property as ‘given’ and not ‘acquired’ by work”. Professor Belhaj revealed that Muslims, therefore, believe that by taking Europe’s land, Muslims will be granted wealth.
A couple of related extras:
6. Black Lives Matter closes down streets in Toronto again. No action seems to be taken.
Black Lives Matter are protesting on behalf of the Somali Canadian who had allegedly been sexually harassing women at a coffee shop and then died resisting arrest.
7. A Christian Lebanese family has one member murdered by a raving racist, and another run over while being called racial slurs, yet no where in the Daily Mail article are the police quoted as charging the perpetrator with a hate crime.
8. Video on Anjem Choudary in the wake of his conviction for supporting terror.
They missed a greatest hit of Anjem's though. This from a hidden camera at one of his presentations:
Here is Ezra Levant debating Anjem back in 2014 on SUN TV