Sex slavery of children, total contempt for female authority, Austria getting migrant fatigue, the transformation of Europe is going as expected.
1. Tatjana Festerling gave a stirring speech in Prague yesterday when Merkel, the German Chancellor, went to the Czech Republic to try and talk them into taking more Muslim migrants. She does not pull any punches in this speech.
2. On August 22, The Rebel posted a story about a woman in Belgium who stabbed three people at a mall. Nearly no information was given about her except that she was "from the Philippines". Here is a clearer video than the one linked above, which may give a better clue as to her motives.
3. The following video is claimed to be an actual report by a woman employee of Germany's Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. The women in the video may or may not be the employee's actual voice but the video is a stunner.
Hans Peter Doskozil said it was irresponsible for Merkel to say “we’ll cope” in response to the arrival of hundreds of thousands of refugee in Germany last year.
The Defence Minister - who was the head of Burgenland police when the region became an epicentre of the refugee crisis last year - told the Krone Zeitung he thinks that statement acted as a pull factor for refugees to come to Europe.
He was speaking almost a year to the day that 71 refugees were found dead in the back of a truck in Austria, triggering a wave of solidarity across Europe.
The Austrian military appears quite fed up with the fundamental transformation of Europe and made a video last year with subtle hints of military action if the government does not protect the people and the constitution.
5. CBN does video on the massive Muslim rape gangs of Christian white children in the UK
"A British Muslim male is 170 X more likely to be part of a sex grooming gang than a non Muslim" from conviction records.
6. As an amusing extra, a funny little take on German racism and Islamic pool rules.