1. Two Islamic State suspects ready to commit a terrorist attack in Spain are arrested:
In fact there has been waves of arrests of recruiters and other agents of Islam bent on the re-conquest of Spain.
2. How Minneapolis residents are being recruited for Islamic terror.
And once again, we see how a mosque/Masjid is better described as a Beachhead.
3. In another sterling example of how sharia law is achieved through thuggery and intimidation, this video of a teen girl in Austria, beaten till her jaw broke and worse, was finally properly explained.
A self appointed sharia enforcement gang took it upon themselves to beat this girl because someone floated the rumour that she removed some other girl's head covering cloth.
The story is here, the video below.
4. Speaking of sharia law, according to this Saudi imam, you can "throw someone into a pit of snakes to be bitten to death", or "chop them up piece by piece by piece till you get to the head" to get revenge.
But you cannot kill them in any way that involves booze or pork, because that would be bad...
It looks like there may be work for anyone who knows how to give the "evil eye" in Saudi Arabia and is willing to do it for the state.
5. A member of the Burmese Rohinyga (MuslimP community in Melbourne, Habib Habib set a fire in an Australian bank because he got tired of waiting in line.
These would be the same Rohinyga about which, Obama and the UN are arguing with the Burmese government.
The suspect in an explosion at a Commonwealth Bank branch at Springvale, in Melbourne's south-east, is a member of the Burmese community who arrived by boat in Australia in 2013 and was seeking a temporary protection visa.
- Suspect is a member of Melbourne's Burmese community, arrived on a boat in 2013
- He was on a bridging visa, seeking a temporary protection visa and had missed a welfare payment
- One person is in critical condition, another is critical but stable, four others are stable
- Victoria Police, arson squad continue to investigate incident
Twenty-seven people, including several children, were injured after a man walked into the bank in Springvale Road on Friday and started a fire.
Pamela Curr, formerly with the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, said contacts had told her the man went into detention after arriving by boat and was then released into the community on a bridging visa.
Notice how the identity of the suspect has been obscured in order to protect the potentially guilty.
It's hard to say why anyone would post pictures or video of a wanted suspect in order to get the public's help for an arrest, and blur any identifying features. Unless he is conspicuously Muslim. Then showing it would be racist.