This Sunday while in Church, I was shocked to see a young girl in attendance donning a pair of short-shorts!
While it's no secret that wearing one's "Sunday best" is an anachronistic idea at best, perhaps we have let our standards for worship garb slide into territory that is unacceptably informal.
And so, here are my 10 Commandments for Catholic Girls (what not to wear to Church) in the closest rant I'll ever do resembling a beauty blog.
1. No shorts, ever
2. No lululemon's (athletic wear)
3. No thong lines or bra straps
4. No cleavage
5. Pashminas are your friend
6. No mini skirts
7. You don't need to dress like a nun
8. Own a conservative black dress
9. Be proactive at thot patrol
10. Think like Melania Trump