Quebec City has become the scene to a heinous attack on a mosque that killed six men who were gathered in prayer on Sunday night. The sole suspect, Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, is currently behind bars facing six counts of first degree murder and five counts of attempted murder.
As the Rebel prepares to depart from Quebec City, here are some outstanding questions we will be investigating in detail from our headquarters in Toronto:
* What was the suspect's motive?
* When will Bissonnette’s twin brother speak up?
* Why was Mohamed Belkhadir detained by police for over 12 hours?
* Why is this the Prime Minister's team micromanaging the narrative?
* How will the attack impact public policy going forward?
Unlike the CBC, who receive over $1 billion in taxpayer funding each year, The Rebel Media is covering this ongoing investigation purely based on generous viewer support.
Thank you one and all for your contributions in helping to make our journalism a possibility.
Please visit QuebecTerror.com to view all my reports on the attack.