On last night's show, guest host Jerry Agar talked to Sun columnist Lorrie Goldstein about Rona Ambrose's demotion of a Conservative senator for her remarks that residential schools did “some good things,” and while “well-intentioned” made “horrible mistakes.”
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Watch all of The Rebel's coverage from the 2018 Conservative convention
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.