In "The Reliance of the Traveller" (the single most authoritative book on Islamic law on Earth, written and published in English and signed by the highest Sunni and Shiia Islamic authorities), the legal definition of jihad is to wage war with the unbeliever. This is called "the lesser Jihad," and is to be accomplished before the "greater jihad", to make oneself more observant to Islamic precepts. This Saudi cleric makes that case crystal clear:
What You Can Do
- Get Premium content for only $8 a month!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Get Lauren Southern's first book “Barbarians” now!
- The RCMP is bringing out a new women's uniform -- with a Muslim hijab! If you agree that this is unCanadian and anti-woman, SIGN THE PETITION
- If you're outraged by the court's burka decision, let the world know! CHECK OUT our "Separation of Mosque and State" t-shirt -- only at The Rebel store.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.