And as ordinary Canadians try to cope with the economic hardship thanks to the carbon tax, McKenna was unable to give a straight answer as to why Loblaw Companies Ltd. deserved to receive a $12 million handout for new refrigeration.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ Ezra Levant's bestseller: “Groundswell: The Case for Fracking”
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.