1. M-103: Ottawa Proud Boy attacked at free speech rally at Parliament
2. M-103: Speaker at Ottawa free speech rally talks about father being named "an enemy of the people" in the former Soviet Union
3. Unusually fair French CBC video on opponents of mass immigration, islamification of Quebec.
4. Knifeman shouting "Allahu akbar" slits a woman's throat, and stabs another to death at Marseille station
A man carrying a knife and shouting 'Allahu akbar' killed two female passengers before being shot dead by soldiers at Marseille's train station in southern France.
The attack at Marseille's busiest train station took place early this afternoon, as scores of armed police officers and soldiers swarmed the area.
5. Edmonton: Driver runs over pedestrians; police officer stabbed multiple times
The CBC report omitted the Islamic State flag in the car, but it can be seen in a Fox News video.
“CTV News cameras captured what appeared to be an ISIS flag inside the vehicle that crashed into the cruiser. In a news conference hours later, EPS Chief Rod Knecht confirmed an ISIS flag had been discovered in the white vehicle.”
Global News also mentions the Islamic connection to the terrorist attack.