1. Advisor to President Trump, Sebastian Gorka: “There has been a jihadi attack every 83 hours since last June.”
2. Egyptian TV host who had the famous shoe and chair fight between an Al Azahr imam and a more secular Muslim, now offers an analysis of the jihadi attack on the Louvre.
First, he interviewed the jihadi’s father, then discusses how Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood recruit and deploy terrorists:
3. Barbara Kay: Is Canada considering “Making any criticism of Islam illegal”?
What I fear is that MP Iqra Khalid, who tabled M-103, may understand Islamophobia to mean what its original promoters, the 56 Muslim-majority bloc of the United Nations known as the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), say it means. The OIC wants to see the Cairo Declaration on Human rights become the template for Islamophobia policies everywhere. The Cairo Declaration asserts the superiority of Islam and defines freedom of speech according to Shariah law, which considers any criticism of Muhammad blasphemy.
4. Clarion Project: ISIS Biting Women To Death With Metal Torture Devices
The Islamic State has used what little imagination is allowed in Islam (most being forbidden as “Bid’ah”, the Islamic term for innovation) to torture people to death in obscene and even pornographic ways.
This article below is one I would not have believed, if not for its reputable source:
Thinking the bite would be a simple bite with teeth on the hand, the mother decided the daughter should receive the punishment.
But the ISIS women produced a hideous metal biting device, with poison on the teeth. The device tore Faten’s flesh in various places. The poison didn’t have even time to do its job as Faten bled to death from the wounds.
The Express also has this story here.
5. Hillel Never's opening statement to a US Congressional Subcommittee, explaining how absurd UN actions against Israel are, in context of violators of UN rules everywhere else in the world.