1. Mystery attackers knife worshippers at Christian Church in Switzerland.
Original French post at this Christian conservative news site.
“There was no mass, for the faithful were stopped by a person who assaulted them. It was probably a sharp weapon,” said Father Francis, the rector of the Hermitage. One of the wounded was able to reach the holy place and was treated on the spot before being transported by the emergency services. Three people, two women and one man, were stabbed. The latter was seriously injured.
2. The Pope, one of the most strident advocates for more mass Islamic migration to Europe, increased Vatican security for Christmas mass this year.
There was heightened security at the Vatican last night for Midnight Mass. Why? Aren’t Muslim migrants just like “baby Jesus, who could not find shelter”? Was the Pope afraid that the baby Jesus would scream “Allahu akbar” and blow himself up in the middle of a crowded St. Peter’s Square?
Pope Francis makes these facile and fatuous comparisons while living comfortably behind heavy guard and the Vatican walls. The people he is trying to guilt-trip into dropping all opposition to the Muslim migrant inundation are the ones who have to pay the price for his ostentatious virtue.
3. Generation Identitaire has made a manifesto video, seemingly to prepare for what may happen on New Years Eve in Cologne.
4. Germans prepare for 3000 km. march to Aleppo.
5. Egyptian TV host celebrates the assassination of the Russian Ambassador in Turkey, and hopes that other Arab nations will do the same to their "pig crusader" Russian Orthodox diplomats.
Just for Christmas, a Holliday greeting from a Saudi based Muslim cleric: