1. Marion le Pen, niece of French presidential candidate Marine le Pen, speaks at rally:
Meanwhile, Manuel Valls, current Prime Minister of France, says, "All those who do not welcome the mass migration of illegals will be blocked by the Government."
2. So what is life like now in Dearborn, Michigan, America's most Islamic city?
3. An imam in a Swiss mosque allegedly called for the murder of Muslims who did not join communal prayers. He, his mosque and three private homes are being searched and people have been taken in for questioning.
4. Germany: Police arrest "Syrian refugees" on suspicion of Islamic State links.
5. ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi calls on suicide bombers to 'destroy the cities of the unbelievers' in the West and orders no surrender as Iraqi forces close in on his Mosul hideout.
Yes, its a serious threat. But one can't help but get the feeling that if they could do this, they would have done it already.
The leader of ISIS has urged suicide bombers to attack western cities as Iraqi forces close in on his hideout in Mosul and the jihadis defeat appears imminent.
In his first statement since the major offensive began, Abu al-Baghdadi implored jihadis to attack the 'enemies of God' in what is seen as an all or nothing battle to fanatics.
He also urged suicide bombers all over the world to 'destroy the cities of the unbelievers' as ISIS's defeat in the spiritually significant city becomes ever more certain.
'Turn the nights of the unbelievers into days, to wreck havoc in their land and make their blood flow as rivers,' he said in the chilling audio release, the first since the major Iraqi offensive began.
Russian leadership advised that all jihadis leaving Mosul for Syria must be killed on the spot.