1. Marine le Pen on highly edited CNN video answers questions on the "burkini" debate and Islam, as well as Donald Trump.
It would be wonderful to see her full answers someday.
In a related interview, the former president of France, Nicolas Sarkozy, speaks to the "burkini" and his view of the bans on them, from a previous post at The Rebel.
2. Hungarian TV News video interview with German analyst explaining truly horrifying statistics about how migrants form a large percentage of various European militaries.
The video also explains that a survey claims that out of 2.1 MILLION migrants, only about 100 of them are working.
3. There was a shooting of police in a near lawless area of a section of Copenhagen called "Christiania", where the hippies and drug users can operate pretty much freely. On August 31, the shooting of a police officer led to a large scale manhunt by the Danish police.
Here is a couple of videos of the general scene around the time of the shooting.
Within 24 hours information about the killer has come in. Here is a video he made for his self-identified community.
The translation of the text on his photo reads:
I wish all muslims in the world a happy eid, and that allah azza wa jal accepts our fast and forgives our sins"
Some more links exposing his jihadist sympathies:
The Daily mail explains that he is now charged with attempted murder.
The Local: Christiania shooter is Islamic State sympathizer
Belfast Telegraph explains that the man who shot two police officers during a drug raid, was severely wounded but that his Islamic State sympathies may not have played a role in this event.
4. Illegal immigrants kept out of Hungary with border patrol dogs.
Syrian refugees are warning others to avoid the Hungarian border with Serbia after images emerged of the aftermath of an alleged dog attack on multiple people.
The attack is alleged to have been carried out by dogs owned by Hungarian border control police. It is unclear when the attack took place, but the images began appearing online on August 27. Hundreds of refugees have shared the images of the attack on dozens of private Arabic-speaking refugee Facebook groups, Vocativ discovered.
The images, showing body parts with bloody, and sometimes deep, wounds, have caused hundreds of mostly Syrian refugees to warn one another against using Hungary’s border with Serbia to travel deeper into Europe. Hungary shares borders with several other countries, including Romania, and Croatia.
Images of canine deterrent at link above.
In a related story, Hungary is investing in a lot more border fences.
5. British and Danish experts in demography speak about the consequences of Islamic immigration and the future of Europe.
The British demographer, Professor Emeritus David Coleman, who has studied at Oxford University, agrees with Matthiessen in that the flow to Europe will be even greater in the future.
‘The demographic, economic and political pressure certainly points in that direction. Most of the demographic movement will be in Africa and for various reasons, including the Middle East and in poor, mainly Muslim parts of Asia, where the outlook is not encouraging. …
‘… It’s a question of how Europe should develop in the future. We have a population of around half a billion. If the population is largely mixed up with people from a different culture, then Europe becomes a less stable society where the European values of democracy, freedom of expression, gender equality, and support for the secular law may come under pressure. Especially larger groups of people holding on to an orthodox interpretation of Islam are coming, ‘says Matthiessen. …