A dozen items on the effects of Islam and their leftist enablers on classical civilization. "Forewarned is forearmed"
Determining the age of unaccompanied refugee children has been the subject of hot debate in Sweden. Recently, a Swedish pediatrician created a storm by suggesting that some refugees claiming to be minors are lying about their age, saying some of them are even as old as 40.Related article on 40 year old Muslim illegal migrant youths.
A man who carried out a "sadistic and violent" attack on a vulnerable woman, forcing her to eat food containing his excrement, has been jailed. [...]
His victim was stabbed and cut as she tried to defend herself against the attack which left her with a swollen and bruised face, and multiple "gaping" lacerations.
During the prolonged assault Khan filmed her eating food he had contaminated with his own faeces, and brushing her teeth with a toothbrush similarly contaminated.
At one point he made her get on her knees and beg for forgiveness, the court heard.
This event reveals a smouldering anger many feel in the West over double standards where Muslims are exempt from rules and laws that apply to the very people who built the civilization to which so many Muslims have come to live in.
Rules on display of religious paraphernalia in particular, but this double standard applies to much more than that.
Five women wearing the Islamic headscarf have been prevented from entering a nursery school in Corsica by other parents, local media report.
Police intervened to calm the incident in Bonifacio, local media reported.
Staff and pupils at French schools are banned from wearing religious symbols - but parents are not.
Tensions between Muslims and other locals have been simmering in southern France, particularly after a jihadist in a lorry murdered 86 people in Nice.
Monday's incident in Bonifacio took place as children returned to school after the summer holiday.
The parents who blocked the women said they were unhappy because their children were reprimanded if staff saw their Christian crosses.
4. Muslims are committing genocide against Christians in Syria, yet very few of the "refugees" are Christian.
In Syria, Christians once lived a relatively peaceful life.
When the Civil War came, however, that life was threatened as their neighborhoods turned to battlefields and terrorist groups like ISIS engaged in a brutal tug of war for territory and power.
Christians have been crucified, beheaded, and forced from their homes by ISIS.
5. The mayor of Calais has joined the truckers' protest against the Muslim migrant's attacks on trucks going to the UK
Additional footage of the truckers and protestors:
6. Residents of a Bulgarian town protest the mass migration of Muslims, their behaviour and the double standards of the police.
7. The Islamic State planned for more operatives during Paris attacks:
8. Illegal Muslim migrant explains how in refugee centers, the various tribes square off and fight each other, so they should all be released into the general population of Europe.
A massive brawl erupted in a Bulgarian migrant center, explained in this video as well.
9. A very odd attack, where a man of "Asian" appearance ran into a pub, attacked another man with a machete fully unprovoked, and then ran out. Police ask for the public's help.
As a point of interest, the UK has strict knife control laws now, which clearly work well on the law abiding.
10. The UK has found 20,000 homes for people not even yet in the UK or even Europe and are planning to bring them in from Lebanon.
The migrants, all based in Lebanon at the moment, are due to be brought to Britain over the next four years.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd said 2,800 Syrians had arrived by the end of June and been settled in more than 100 council areas.
An extra £10million has also been pledged to help refugees arriving via the vulnerable person resettlement scheme learn English, the Home Office said.
Ms Rudd said the initiative, launched a year ago, was on track.
She said: "Securing the 20,000 pledges within 12 months is testament to the immense goodwill and generosity of the British people and the effort and determination of local authorities across the UK.
Here is a little bonus item for media bias watchers.
11. Marc, who is a certified expert on internet security, published an article on the way Google tilts search results specifically towards what appears to be Obama's narrative on peaceful Islam and specifically outside its own rules for determining how a site will be placed.
Namely they pay for high placement, which you can see, or they are authoritative based on clear cut definitions. It is a highly interesting and concerning read.
12. For the "West resists Islamification" category, Marine le Pen, French presidential hopeful, delivers a pretty clear message about the Burkini and the European Union.