The Rebel's own Eric Duhaime joined me last night to talk about the Quebec Liberal government's $40 million "gift" to the province's newspapers. He talks about the recent case of a controversial cartoon that was pulled from circulation as an example of the "incestuous link" between the government and the media.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ Brian Lilley's book CBC Exposed -- it's been called "the political book of the year.”
- GET YOUR “Sell The CBC” t-shirt ONLY at The Rebel Store!
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.