July 21, 2017

Trump’s most pro-western speech yet: What the media didn’t report — or lied about

Ezra LevantRebel Commander

When President Donald Trump gave his important speech in Poland, I was in Iraq and didn’t have a chance to pay attention to it until now. 

I’ll show you what Trump said in his own words — because I know you didn’t see it on CNN or the CBC.

First, Trump praised Poland’s tenacity despite constantly being attacked by other powers, including the Nazis and the Communists at the same time. He talked about how Pope John Paul II, a Pole, had helped bring down the USSR and communism.

Trump fired a rhetorical shot at Russia (which CNN didn’t cover) then continued:

Americans, Poles, and the nations of Europe value individual freedom and sovereignty. (…)

The defense of the West ultimately rests not only on means but also on the will of its people to prevail and be successful and get what you have to have. The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive.

That’s not multiculturalism or moral relativism. So naturally the hard-left, post-Christian, anti-western, open-borders left freaked out.

I show you some of their weird, insane reactions, which included outright lies about the contents of Trump's speech.

The bottom line: America is back in the world. They certainly know that in Poland, even if CNN won’t tell Americans.

NEXT: Rebel contributor Candice Malcolm joins me to talk about her latest Sun column about the Omar Khadr payout, which makes the point that, contrary to what the elites say, Canadians don't hate Muslims — but they do condemn terrorists.

THEN: I talk to Joseph M. Humire, Executive Director of the Center for a Secure Free Society, about the deteriorating situation in Venezuela.

He says it is being exacerbated by what he calls "external influences," such as "Cuba, Iran, Syria and Russia, with shadow support from China and North Korea."

Comments
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.
commented 2017-07-21 20:45:01 -0400
John Ball..Yep.

Bill Elder..Watched it also..Yep.
commented 2017-07-21 20:38:55 -0400
I watched this live streamed – aside from Trump’s refreshing candor in recounting the unsinkable national spirit of the polish people which ultimately freed them, THIS was the key passage:

“ To the citizens of this great region, America is eager to expand our partnership with you.  We welcome stronger ties of trade and commerce as you grow your economies. And we are committed to securing your access to alternate sources of energy, so Poland and its neighbors are never again held hostage to a single supplier of energy”

This is Trump’s open declaration of trade war with the EU in Brussels which will ultimately break the east block nations away from that failed globalist experiment in monopoly economics. Economic break up will proceed a nationalist resurgence in western Europe and the EU will dissolve back to a light trade bock again from a 4th Reich empire – and Trump’s trade policies will be the wedge that widens the crack in the dyke.
commented 2017-07-21 20:34:46 -0400
Candice states 90 % of Muslims in Canada are against radical Islam leaving that 10% number, well only 5% of Germans were Nazis. Look how that turned out !