I'm sorry if you are having difficulties on our website. This FAQ should be able to answer any questions you have.
If you have a question that is unanswered by the FAQ, please email support@TheRebel.media for more help.
All the best,
Rebel Support Team
- How do I subscribe to Premium Content on The Rebel?
- What is Premium Content?
- What is CVC and coupon code?
- Do I already have an account?
- Where can I watch Premium Content?
- Where do I log into my free Rebel account?
- What are the rules for posting comments?
- I tried to sign into my Premium Content account, but my information is being rejected!
- How do I sign into my Premium Content account?
- Is our website HTTPS secure?
- What is "My Account?"
- Can I pay for Premium Content by PayPal?
- Can I pay for Premium Content by cheque?
- Why do only a few minutes of the segment appear?
- I want to watch the Premium Content on my TV, how can I do that?
- No playable sources found?
- Why isn't the video playing?
- Who can I contact for help with my Premium Content membership?
- Is there a phone number I can call for assistance?
- I am a Producers Club member, when do I get my perks?
- I forgot my free Rebel account password. How do I get a new one?
- How do I change my free Rebel account name or address?
- How can I contribute to The Rebel by cheque?
- What does the Rebel do with money that is donated?
Please note The Rebel requires third-party cookies to be enabled to subscribe, sign in, and watch our videos.
To subscribe go to any Rebel page with Premium Content or to the shows page.
1. Click Subscribe on the embed video.
2. Choose your plan and click Subscribe.
3. Enter your full name, email address, and create a password. You will use this email and password for the future to sign in to Premium Content. Passwords must be 8 characters. Click Next.
4. Enter your credit card details. CVC is the series of three numbers on the back of your card or four numbers on the front of an American Express card. Coupon can be left blank unless you have a promotional code from us. Click Pay.
You should now see a confirmation message of your membership.
Premium Content is a subscription service which gives you access to our TV-style shows and featured content:
Learn more at www.TheRebel.media/shows
We offer three types of membership plans:
1. Monthly Plan: Get full access to all Premium Content - for only $8 a month.
2. Yearly Plan: Get full access to all Premium Content - for an annual fee of $80 a year - that's the equivalent of 2 months free!
3. The Producer's Club: Get full access to all Premium Content for a year as well as amazing extras like private get-togethers in cities like Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa. A special welcome gift, and a wallet-sized producers club membership card. Even discounts on special Rebel merchandise. All for only $250 a year.
You can subscribe on any page with Premium Content for example here.
For instructions on how to subscribe click here.
CVC is the three numbers on the back of a credit card.
You do not need to input a coupon code to subscribe, that section can be left blank. It's for promotions that the Rebel may launch.
There are two different accounts on The Rebel. A Premium Membership account for viewing Premium Content and a Rebel account for commenting on stories, signing petitions, and receiving newsletters. The two accounts are completely separate. It's possible that you have one account and not the other.
To sign into your free Rebel account click here
To sign into your Premium Content account click here
All of our current, upcoming, and past show pages can be accessed here.
Click on which show you would like to watch - for example The Ezra Levant Show.
The episodes of that show will be listed in date order. Select which episode you would like to watch.
If you are already signed in, the episode will begin playing automatically. If you are not signed in, a sign in box will appear on the video screen to sign into.
You can also sign in on the My Account page here.
To access your account information, or to watch our Premium Content videos, you must be signed in. Otherwise you can browse our site freely. If you would like to check if you are signed in, or if you would like to sign out click the My Account tab at the top right of the page.
If you are signed in you will see these 4 options:
If you are not signed in you will see a sign in box:
You can watch Premium Content on most computers or mobile devices.
Some older versions of internet browsers are not supported by our video player. You may need to update your internet browser to the newest version in order to play our videos. Older operating systems such as Windows 7 will not support certain internet browsers. For a list of which internet browsers and operating systems we support click here.
In order to subscribe, sign in, or play our video, third party cookies must be enabled. If you need help doing this please email email@example.com.
You can log into (or log out of) your free Rebel account by clicking here.
Your free Rebel account is separate from your Premium Content account, logging into your free Rebel account will not grant you access to Premium Content. You must sign in to your Premium Content account to watch videos exclusive to our paid subscribers. Likewise in order to post comments you must be logged into your free Rebel account. You cannot post comments from your Premium Content account as commenting is not exclusively available to paid subscribers.
To login to your Premium Content account please click here.
Unlike some websites that preview all of the comments before they are posted, we rely on you the reader to let us know when a comment is offensive or inappropriate in some way.
You can do that by clicking on the "Flag This Comment" link, which is just below and to the right of each comment. Flagged comments go into a queue that is then reviewed by an editor, who decides whether the comment should be removed or not.
Reviewing all of the flagged comments on The Rebel website can take some time, so comments may not be removed immediately.
In some cases, the editor may decide that the comment doesn't breach our terms and conditions, and will allow the comment to remain.
Our rules are as follows:
No threatening language.
No excessive profanity.
No personal attacks on each other.
Premium Content memberships are separate from a free Rebel account. To sign into your free Rebel account click here.
To sign into your Premium Content account click here
Use the login information you used to subscribe to Premium Content. In order to view Premium Content you must be a paid subscriber. If you have forgotten your password you can click the Forgot Password link below the sign in box.
After resetting your password be sure to manually type your new password into the sign in field, rather than letting it fill in automatically. If your password fills in automatically it will enter your old password.
You can subscribe to our Premium Content at http://www.therebel.media/member or on any page with Premium Content video.
You can sign into your Premium Content Account by going to http://www.therebel.media/member or any page with Premium Content.
- Scroll down to the box where it says “Are you a subscriber?”
- Click sign in.
- Enter your email address and password.
If you do not have a Premium Membership, you will need to initially click "subscribe" to access Premium Content.
Yes our website is HTTPS secure.
“My Account” is where you can subscribe to Premium Content.
It is also where subscribers can update their plan, payment details, and password information. To change your email address please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Premium Content is played on a system called Zype. Zype uses a credit card processor called Stripe.
Stripe is a trusted and secure credit card processor used by thousands of businesses around the globe.
Zype is not compatible with PayPal.
You can send a cheque to purchase annual Premium Content subscriptions. Please accompany it with a note listing your name, address, phone number and email address.
Please make cheques payable to "The Rebel" and send to:
PO Box 61056, Eglinton/Dufferin RO
Toronto, ON, M6E 5B2
Please put "Premium Content" in the memo section.
*The best way to subscribe is online, and mailing in a cheque will require more cheques mailed for renewals.
You are only watching a free teaser from the show, to watch the entire episode you must be a Premium Content subscriber.
If you are using FireFox you may get the error message "Error loading player: No playable sources found."
In that case simply download flash player by going here, https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and then restart FireFox once the download is complete.
This could also be caused by Flash being disabled in Firefox.
To check if Shockwave Flash is disabled on FireFox, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to the FireFox Menu
2. Navigate to "Add-ons"
3. Select "Plugins" on the right hand menu
4. For "Shockwave Flash" make sure the right drop-box is set to "Always Activate"
This will enable Flash. Please refresh the page and the video should now be playing.
If it does not play, Flash may need to be re-installed.
Premium Content videos can be played on most devices, however we do have system requirements.
To view our system requirements please click here.
Most often video playback issues can be solved with one the following steps:
1. Make sure that third party cookies are enabled in whichever internet browser you are using.
2. Clear the cache and cookies.
3. Try watching our video in a different internet browser to see if the same error occurs.
4. Update your internet browser to the newest version. Restart the internet browser (and computer if prompted) and try playing the video again.
5. Try watching the video with the lowest quality resolution. You can adjust this by clicking the settings icon on the bottom right of the video and selecting 240p.
*Instructions for these steps can be found online by searching for the instructions specific to your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.)
If these steps have not solved your issues please refer to our help guide by clicking here.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to The Rebel. Please note that these crowdfunded contributions are gratuitous gifts, and do not result in any equity or other ownership or rights to contributors. We will repay you in the best way we know how: by working our hardest to make The Rebel a great success!
Please make your cheque payable to "The Rebel" and send it to:
PO Box 61056, Eglinton/Dufferin RO
Toronto, ON, M6E 5B2
We very much appreciate your generous contributions. These crowdfunded contributions are gratuitous gifts, and do not result in any equity or other ownership or rights to contributors. We will repay you in the best way we know how: by working our hardest to make The Rebel a great success!
In addition to the donations we receive to the keep The Rebel going strong, we also raise money for causes we feel passionately about.
1. To respect and maintain privacy we will not disclose personal information about our donors.
2. Surplus funds raised for specific initiatives will be used for other costs associated with that particular project, such as website development, website hosting, mail, and other such expenses. Additional funds will be used towards other similar initiatives in the future.
3. Please note that contributions are not tax deductible.