Vancouver marijuana activists Marc and Jodie Emery were arrested in Toronto on Wednesday, charged with drug trafficking, possession and other offenses. Here's an interview I conducted on May 27, 2016 with Jodie Emery, about PM Justin Trudeau's campaign promise to decriminalize marijuana:
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Canada needs a conservative infrastructure. AGREE? Visit RebuildTheRight.ca
- Taxi cartels are try to make their competitors illegal. FIGHT BACK at WeLoveUber.ca
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.