I know what many of you have been doing these past few days on social media: Checking your phone continuously to count the retweets on your vacuous #Loveislove hashtags.
You have been tallying up how many likes you got for uploading a picture on Instagram of you at a meaningless candlelit public ceremony.
You have been indulging yourself in the supportive comments below your latest worthless Facebook post on how "Love will conquer all."
Once you've stopped signalling your virtue, what are you going to do? Wait around for the next attack so you can repeat the process?
You won’t like it, but here's what you can do instead.
1) Understand Islam. Read the Koran. Study sharia. Islam is a world-conquering totalitarian ideology. Its aim is to eradicate ALL infidels. Gays are front of the line. This is the greatest threat to our survival. You must understand its true nature.
2) Reconsider who your enemies are. (Hint: your enemies are not Republicans, Conservatives, guns, Christian bakers or white men.)
3) Stop fixating over trivial issues like transgender bathrooms, gender neutral pronouns and other politically correct nonsense.
4) Stop bullying and ostracizing members of your community who are not leftists or Islamophiles. There are brave gay men speaking the truth on these topics: Dave Rubin, Milo Yiannopoulos, Douglas Murray, Guy Benson, David Starkey and Dan Savage. Know them. Support them.
5) Remind your straight friends and family that statistically speaking, an increase in the number of Islamic migrants to the West makes society that much more dangerous for you. There are other ways to show compassion without bringing them here.
6) Consider voting for someone else. The Democrats in the US and the Liberals in Canada have and will continue to fail you. They only care about increasing their base of voters no matter the cost to our quality of life. It isn’t consistent to claim to be a champion for gay rights while also importing migrants who are statistically more likely to be homophobic.
So stop virtue signalling for the sake of momentary gratification. Anyone can do that. That costs you nothing. Instead, start talking about Islam.
The worst that can happen is that you have some uncomfortable conversations and lose a few friends.
This is the fight of your life.