On Friday's show, I talked about Greenpeace breaking into the Eiffel Tower to hang a protest banner. Why did French authorities let their stunt go on so long? And why don't Greenpeace ever seem to get charged with a crime?
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ Ezra Levant's bestseller: “Groundswell: The Case for Fracking”
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.