On Veteran's Day, we should put aside our daily political squabbles to honor the men and women who protect our country, our lives and our freedom. Too bad these Hollywood has-beens didn't get the hint that Veterans Day is for veterans, not for attention seeking actors and musicians:
California is on fire, and dozens have died. But the true tragedy to the left is that Malibu, home to countless multi-millionaires and entertainers is also ablaze. And it's Trump's fault, or something.
Yesterday, we celebrated Veterans Day in America and Remembrance Day in Canada.
In this video, I'll cover the selfish, inappropriate meltdowns by both Samuel L. Jackson and the original 'Meathead' Rob Reiner.
Those who weren't blaming Trump for the destruction of their insured Malibu mansions attacked him for different reasons. Neil Young already lives in a cloud of smoke, so he ignored the people displaced by the fire and focused on something to do with Putin.
The thing is, Trump's popularity among veterans and active servicemen helped to deliver him the election over Hillary. Actor Gary Sinise turned his role as the wounded Lt. Dan in Forrest Gump into decades of charity for the people who inspired his role.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Stop the witch hunt against five servicemen in Halifax on Canada Day!
- Liberal Defence Minister Sajjan has gone too far! Demand his resignation.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.