Hungarian Prime Minister, Viktor Orban, speaks to the public after stunning referendum victory, where he reminds the public that the resounding "no" vote for EU migrant quotas is a larger mandate than the original referendum taken 15 years ago, to join the European Union in the first place.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Say NO to segregated sharia swimming pools in Australia!
- The RCMP is bringing out a new women's uniform -- with a Muslim hijab! If you agree that this is unCanadian and anti-woman, SIGN THE PETITION
- If you're outraged by the court's burka decision, let the world know! CHECK OUT our "Separation of Mosque and State" t-shirt -- only at The Rebel store.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.