Yesterday, Hungarian leader Viktor Orban (who is also the leader of the "Visegrad Four" —Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia) made history when he announced a new trade, security and technological with Israel, in what seems to be a possible shift away from the European Union's anti-Israel policies.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Go to Israel with The Rebel
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.