The Rebel reported on a Quebec secular-feminist and journalist, Djemila Benhabib, who won a lawsuit by a Montreal mosque, which she had accused of running a military style schooling for children, similar to what you might find in Afghanistan:
What You Can Do
- Get Premium content for only $8 a month!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Get Lauren Southern's first book “Barbarians” now!
- The RCMP is bringing out a new women's uniform -- with a Muslim hijab! If you agree that this is unCanadian and anti-woman, SIGN THE PETITION
- If you're outraged by the court's burka decision, let the world know! CHECK OUT our "Separation of Mosque and State" t-shirt -- only at The Rebel store.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.