October 29, 2018

UPDATE: “Jail Anjem” billboard van spreads message across London

Jack BuckbyRebel Contributor

I've been talking about getting a billboard in Westminster as part of our JailAnjem.com campaign for a while now - and we did it! Thanks to your support, we even did one better.

We got a digital ad van to travel through Westminster for the whole day, reminding politicians that Anjem Choudary is dangerous and should be kept behind bars.

It was great to see this finally happen, and I'm grateful for all your support. If you haven't already, please consider chipping in to help us recoup the costs of the van.

The fight doesn't end here, by the way! I'm going to keep on pressuring the government over this for as long as Anjem is free to roam our streets.

We also discovered today that Choudary is going to be forced to take part in a deradicalisation programme — or be sent back to prison.

That's good news, sort of:

I suspect he won't want to take part, which means he goes back behind bars.

If he does take part, though... well, we know it won't work.

No government official will be changing his mind any time soon.

But if YOU, the ordinary British people, agree that Anjem Choudary must be sent back to prison, visit JailAnjem.com.

Comments
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.
commented 2018-10-30 04:07:26 -0400
David Ball most of those 32% are idiots who think that they will not be killed if they appease.
commented 2018-10-29 19:51:03 -0400
Since 9/11 – IN THE NAME OF ISLAM (SATAN): 36,230 Attacks, 234,475 Killed, 314,002 Injured that we know of
commented 2018-10-29 14:43:59 -0400
Only 68%, just who are the other 32%??