What happens when the largest social media platforms collude with various global governments?
Your rights die.
On this week's episode of Delingpole, James Delingpole talks with Ezra Levant, broadcaster, lawyer and founder of Canada's Rebel Media about the difficulties of running a conservative media organization in a world where from Facebook to YouTube to Patreon conservatives are being deliberately demonetized by liberal-dominated tech firms which do not want conservative voices to be heard.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about his censorship trial
- Help fund The Rebel's mobile app
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.