Protesters at Johns Hopkins University have been upset with the university’s decision to both have a private police presence on campus as well as a contract with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Stop Notley's war on fun. Fight back against the OHV ban!
- Volunteer to help rebuild Fort McMurray!
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.