The other day, Matt Drudge made a bombshell appearance on the Alex Jones radio show.
The global news-sifter of DrudgeReport.com fame has himself become newsworthy by saying what he thinks, and what the U.S. elites don’t want you to know or think about, especially in the current election cycle.
Listen to the whole interview yourself – it’s news gold.
Whether you are interested in the American scene or not, it is very interested in us, and will shape our present and future.
For example, the giant still-secret Trans Pacific Partnership trade agreement even now being trumpeted by current Prime Minister Harper, and would-be national leader Prince Justin, is a world-sized globalist sovereignty, privacy, copyright & internet control conspiracy, alongside the trade provisions. Shhh.
Highlights from Matt Drudge's interview with Alex Jones:
* Obama, Hillary should give up their guns first
* They Are Going To Shut Down Online Free Speech (especially for dissidents)
* The American public is “sick” and easily exploited by homogeneous corporate media
* On the future of digital copyright: “I had a Supreme Court justice tell me to my face it’s over for me. Said, ‘Matt, it’s over for you. They’ve got the votes now to enforce copyright law. You’re out of there. They’re gonna make it so headlines – you can’t even use headlines.’”
* Hillary is old and sick, and the media needs to talk about her lesbian affairs
* Facebook and Twitter are "Internet ghettos" designed to eradicate the open range of independent thought that was once the Internet
* Obama could have easily been impeached following the IRS targeting scandal
Here's a postscript from me on conspiracy theorists:
The biggest conspiracy propagated by behemoth-sized government and our politicians, their media servants, and foisted upon a trusting public, is that there are no conspiracies.
History is largely made up of conspiracies, secrets kept secret by those in power, until their goals are reached or until everybody involved is dead and learning what happened doesn’t matter any more.
After all, many conspiracies turn out to be true.
If you dismiss them all, you are not paying attention to history, current affairs, reality, or the way people actually are.
Further, you will only understand the surface of things as they are presented to you, and not the deeper inner working of yourself, others, history, and our current life.
Having said that, some conspiracies are more about being in love with conspiracies, secret "insider" knowledge, and wearing tinfoil hats.
Of course, the best real conspiracies are the ones we won’t know about until Judgement Day, before the Throne of Almighty God, unto who all hearts be open, all desires known, and from whom no secrets are hid. Gulp.
JOIN TheRebel.media for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
Help build The Rebel’s new studio, literally brick by brick!
LEARN MORE at BuildTheDream.ca
GET YOUR “Sell The CBC” t-shirt ONLY at The Rebel Store!