A new video shows yet again just how much contempt Obama has for the United States.
The list, compiled by Grabien, consists of the following:
1) In America, there’s too much money in politics.
2) There’s also too much “entrenched partisanship.”
3) Too few Americans are civically engaged.
4) A ”patchwork of laws” in America set out to make it hard for Americans to vote.
5) Considering our founding ideals, America has made “our share of mistakes over these last 25 years.”
6) The only way the world will become more secure is for powerful nations like America to “accept constraints.”
7) For believing that all countries must adhere to certain “international norms,” many Americans criticize Obama.
8) Too many in Washington believe all of the problems in the world can be solved by Washington.
9) As president, he’s helped “curb” America’s “excesses of capitalism.”
10) America has “undermined unions,” which has destroyed manufacturing jobs.
11) In calling for greater respect and tolerance, Obama also likened racial discrimination in the U.S. to ethnic discrimination in Burundi and and religious discrimination in Burma.
Watch the full video here!