In cities across the West, including Ottawa, municipalities use large concrete blocks to supposedly prevent terrorist truck attacks, or reduce their lethality. But at least in Germany, the manufacturers of these blocks had never tested their effectiveness in simulated crashes —until now:
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Say NO to segregated sharia swimming pools in Australia!
- If you're outraged by the court's burka decision, let the world know! CHECK OUT our "Separation of Mosque and State" t-shirt -- only at The Rebel store.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.