In a manner somewhat similar to how Robert Spencer was poisoned in Iceland, a person approached him pretending to be a fan, presumably to disarm him, and then another masked man came up immediately from behind and threw a “glitter bomb", and then the punches started.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Stop the witch hunt against the five servicemen in Halifax on Canada Day!
- A Liberal MP says “O, Canada” is sexist! SIGN OUR PETITION to keep the anthem at SaveOCanada.ca
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.