Kinder Morgan's decision to suspend work on the much-needed Trans Mountain pipeline was the last straw:
Trudeau and Notley told us that their carbon tax would convince environmental extremists to support pipelines, but so far we've lost Energy East and Northern Gateway.
And now this.
We're fighting back! JOIN US in Edmonton on Saturday April 14 and Calgary on Sunday April 15 as we rally to demand an end to the carbon tax, and show our support for pipelines — and the jobs and energy they bring to Canada!
NEW LIST OF SPEAKERS:
* Ezra Levant
* Sheila Gunn Reid
* Robbie Picard - Oilsands activist
* Drew Barnes - MLA for Cypress-Medicine Hat
* Derek Fildebrandt - MLA for Strathmore-Brooks
* Scott Winograd - Albertan forced to close his business from Notley's regulations
* Ian Fife, Oilsands activist
* Dan Hozack, past chairman of the Alberta Beef Producers
* Rob Rheaume, retired PPCLI and Oilsands worker
...with more being added all the time.
PLEASE RSVP if you're joining us this weekend, and get all the DETAILS at RepealTheCarbonTax.com