A 17-year-old black male was shot in the back by police while running from a traffic stop in East Pittsburgh. At first glance, it looks like a bad shooting, until you dig into the facts of the case, and understand that the shooting might have actually been legal and justified. I’ll explain.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Stop Notley's war on fun. Fight back against the OHV ban!
- Volunteer to help rebuild Fort McMurray!
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.