Auditor General Bonnie Lysyk found that over the last 16 years, the government has provided more than $80 million to teachers unions, often without any strings attached.
What You Can Do
- Get Premium content for only $8 a month!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Ontario's Liberal Premier Kathleen Wynne has got to go! Sign the petition to fire Wynne!
- Say "no" to a carbon tax in Ontario! Sign the petition now!
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.