When I guest hosted Ezra Levant's show last night, I had an in-depth conversation with free speech activist and author Pamela Geller. She expressed her concerns about Canada's possible adoption of anti-"Islamophobia" measures, in the form of Motion M-103, and explained where the concept of "Islamophobia" actually came from:
What You Can Do
- Get Premium content for only $8 a month!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Stop Antifa: Time to label them a domestic terrorist group
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about his censorship trial
- Help fund The Rebel's mobile app
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.