The Alberta NDP has ordered every school in the province to enact transgender rules that would shock even Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner.
The rules are called “guidelines for best practices — creating learning environments that respect diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions”. But they're not guidelines -- they're mandatory.
And they're not about respect for gay students, or ending bullying. That would be fine. These rules are about letting any schoolboy -- whether he's six years old, or sixteen -- simply decide he wants to go into girls washrooms and change rooms, because he "feels" that way.
It's tailor made for peeping toms. And girls will be the victims of it.
Here is a detailed analysis of the new rules in this video:
Every single girl in Alberta will be made into a risky experiment, for the NDP's radical theory that there is no such thing as gender.
They're destroying every schoolgirl's privacy, ignoring any family or community concepts of morality, and risking the safety of every girl in the province.
You can read the entire 18-page NDP document below.
As described in the video above, there are major problems in these rules. Here are a few quotes, taken directly from the rules.
1. The only qualification required to determine whether a boy gets to use a girls change room, is if he wants to:
"Self-identification is the sole measure of an individual’s sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.”
2. Teachers, parents, and other students now have to use a made-up transgender language to describe someone who suddenly demands it.
"Some individuals may not feel included in the use of the pronouns “he” or “she” and may prefer alternate pronouns, such as “ze,” “zir,” “hir,” “they” or “them,” or might wish to express themselves or self-identify in other ways (e.g., Mx. instead or Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Miss, or no prefix at all).”
3. School uniforms are now abolished in any meaningful way. Dress codes must be applied "equally and fairly to all students and are not gender-exclusive".
"Schools and school authorities proactively review existing dress codes to ensure they are respectful and inclusive of the gender identities and gender expressions of all members of the school community.”
4. The NDP has threatened any school board that doesn’t implement these rules with dissolution — as in, shutting the entire school board down, firing all the elected school trustees, and running the school boards out of the Legislature.
“All school authorities are advised to use these best practices... In these guidelines, the term “authorities” is used to denote public, separate, and Francophone school boards as well as charter schools and private schools.”
5. Boys can now demand to play on girls' sports teams. But worse than unfairness in sport, boys get to change with the girls, too.
“If sports teams are divided by gender, students are given the opportunity to participate on the team that reflects their gender identity and expression… Students with diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions have a right to accommodation when it comes to the use of washroom and change room facilities that are congruent with their gender identity. This applies during school time and school-related activities on and off school property.”
6. If a girl doesn’t want a boy in the girl's washroom or change room, she's the one who has to leave -- not him.
"A student who objects to sharing a washroom or change-room with a student who is trans or gender-diverse is offered an alternative facility."
7. Incredibly, boys will be permitted to sleep in the same room as girls on field trips, as determined on a case-by-case basis.
"Activities that involve the need for overnight or housing accommodations are addressed on a case-by-case basis. School staff make every reasonable effort to provide solutions that are inclusive, respectful and acceptable to the student and that do not impose any additional expense or burden for the student.”
8. Schools aren't to use words like mother or father anymore.
"School forms, websites, letters, and other communications use non-gendered and inclusive language (e.g., parents/guardians, caregivers, families, partners, “student” or “their” instead of Mr., Ms., Mrs., mother, father, him, her, etc.)."
9. Grown men can now go into the girls' washroom.
"Family members are able to access washrooms that are congruent with their gender identity.”
Political correctness is one thing. But this is far worse.
These rules order the destruction of privacy for every girl in the province. They will destroy countless extracurricular activities for girls, whose right to play on girls teams and change in girls change rooms are now officially subordinate to the right of boys to be there.
There is no more "safe space" for girls anymore -- not even in a bathroom. Because the NDP believes the concept of "girl" and "boy" don't even exist.
These rules are dangerous, placing girls at the mercy of every prankster, peeping tom and worse. Based on other jurisdictions' experience: this will result in sexual assaults. It may even result in rapes, as it has in Ontario. It needs to be stopped.
Please watch the video report for the full details and sign our petition by clicking below.
We demand Rachel Notley repeal the dangerous order to let boys into girls bathrooms, change rooms, girls teams and other requirements of her new guidelines for schools.