July 25, 2017

Quebec town rejects Muslim cemetery: Fed up with accommodating squeaky wheel that is Islam

David MenziesMission Specialist

Local residents in Saint-Apollinaire, Quebec recently gave a thumbs down to a proposal to allow a parcel of land to be converted into a Muslim cemetery. Clearly, this is just more anti-Islam bigotry emanating out of la Belle Province, right?

But what if the thumbs-down decision by the locals had nothing to do with religion and everything to do with property ownership?

Or, what if the outcome of this vote had less to do with being anti-graveyard and more to do with common folk raising a collective middle finger at the political elites who seem obsessed with going out of their way to demonstratereasonable accommodationwhen it comes to satiating Islam’s never-ending demands?

Watch as I offer my theory and provide some examples for why this endless bending-over backwards to accommodate the squeaky wheel that is Islam is actually fuelling anti-Islamic sentiment, not curtailing it.

Maybe the denial of the Muslim cemetery in Saint-Apollinaire was merely a landowner issue.

But maybe it was the electorate telling their elected officials that when it comes to the never-ending reasonable accommodation of Islam, enough is enough.

Comments
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.
commented 2017-07-26 01:39:01 -0400
Congratulations to the French Community for holding firm; many towns in English Canada would submit to this ideology.
commented 2017-07-26 00:56:27 -0400
Glad this is being spoken. It is beyond time for some push back.
… and the resentment is growing. The more they demand and infringe, the more resentful Canadians with history in this country resent any accommodation. I don’t think Canadians will be willing to put up with what Muslims feel entitled to in our country.
commented 2017-07-25 19:49:19 -0400
LAURA LACEY, Muslims do not EVER consider the well being of the other 96% of non-Islamic communities in Canada because the 96% are the kafirs, (alias – “the worst of all creatures”), and the 4% Muslims are “the best of all nations”, according to Mohammed. Muslims care about Muslims. They don’t give a fig about the other 96% one way or the other.
commented 2017-07-25 19:01:19 -0400
This is a significant health and safety issue. Islamic burial practices defy Canadian safety legislation, spread disease, and contaminate surrounding land and ground water sources. Canadian law stipulates that any corpse infected with a communicable disease must be sealed in a steel coffin prior to burial. Also, embalming corpses sterilizes them…a common practice typically adhered to by all religions in Canada EXCEPT Islam.

If M-103 becomes legislation, will it be a “hate crime” to be concerned about your community water table becoming contaminated by thousands of diseased bodies decomposing in the local Islamic graveyard? Do Islamic communities (4% of the Canadian population), EVER consider the well being of the other 96% of non-Islamic communities in Canada? These types of demands do cause resentment; especially when non-Muslim taxpayers are forced to deal with the disasterous outcomes.

Canadian funeral practices: http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/funeral-practices/
Spread of Ebola due to Islamic burial rituals: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6401a6.htm
commented 2017-07-25 18:37:08 -0400
You got it Menzoid. I call it “Worfism”. I’m a bit of a Trekker and I have been enjoying re-watching ST:TNG on Netflix. Pretty much everything bat shit crazy PC was invented on ST:TNG. The progressives literally see Muslims as a bunch of Worfs, that are just misunderstood about their warrior ways (ya, sure, so were the Vikings). Actually my beef these days is with all the other Canadians who wear turbans or speak Mandarin that refuse to speak out against Islam, even though they likely have a far deeper understanding of what real Islam is than most white Canadians. I think they stay silent because they don’t want to upset their own, minority privileges. They stay isolated in their own communities anyways, so they just don’t care (at least not enough to speak out). But sooner or later cultures will collide, it’s inevitable.
commented 2017-07-25 18:14:19 -0400
Since 9/11 – IN THE NAME OF ISLAM (SATAN): 33,750 Attacks, 217,688 Killed, 299,039 Injured that we know of

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian Society”, Justin Trudeau, Debate Post, March 28, 2017
commented 2017-07-25 17:12:48 -0400
For years now in just about every news broadcast, there’s something about accommodating Muslims. That’s all you hear about anymore. If it isn’t done, it’s because somebody’s “Islamophobic”. By now I have Muslim accommodation fatigue. Every time I hear about it, I feel the urge to vomit.
commented 2017-07-25 17:06:39 -0400
MIKE LABRIER, I’m appalled! Feed that filth to poor hogs? Surely they deserve better.
commented 2017-07-25 16:51:44 -0400
Great commentary David Menzies, I think it’s a combination of both. Add to that, the points Harley McCartney made in his post.
First demand council re-zone for a cemetery, then, re-zone for mosque, then re-zone for cultural/community centre and space for a madrassas. Repeat across the province. The people of this region are objecting to Islamization and have every right to do so.
commented 2017-07-25 16:31:20 -0400
They wouldn’t need a cemetery if they just fed the bodies to the hogs.
commented 2017-07-25 16:21:55 -0400
Why hasn’t PETA got involved as those poor worms unknowingly eat a contaminated body and spread the disease to other worms?
The cemetery should at least demand a coffin for a Muslim burial.
commented 2017-07-25 15:46:44 -0400
The contamination of ground water is also an issue as the bodies are simply wrapped in a sheet.
Most cemetery’s require at least a coffin or concrete vault for burial. They do not embalm the bodies either. Transmitting of disease is also a problem.
commented 2017-07-25 15:44:49 -0400
Just to add, if I was of the persuasion to have my body or ashes buried in a cemetery, rather than being burned and scattered to the four winds, segregation is good. I am contaminated enough in life by muslims without having to be for eternity.
commented 2017-07-25 15:38:15 -0400
The Town of Peace River, about five years ago, granted a portion of the municipal graveyard to be muslim only. The accommodation is so that the muslim can be turned to face mecca with his worm eaten head. Reality is, muslims want their own section because they do not want to be contaminated in death, any more than in life, by the presence of non-muslims; because muslims are bigoted, racist xenophobes. One just has to travel muslim countries in the presence of muslim guides to have this segregation explained.

By the way, this was the same town council that made a by-law allowing the breeding of chickens within town limits and paid for a street light to no where half way up the west hill. In short, a typical waste of money council.
commented 2017-07-25 15:23:02 -0400
Bang on Menzoid.
If it wasn’t for Trudeau’s flagrant promotion of segregation and isolationism, people wouldn’t give much thought to Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Christian or whatever accommodations. If the gov’t was more about ignoring our “diversity” and instead quietly promoting integration, there wouldn’t be this Islamophobia backlash.
Community groups, churches, and private organizations can promote their agendas without the government getting involved. Government should be focusing on economics, security, and protection of our freedoms and equality, not promoting some alternative Utopian social construct.