A few days ago we brought you the story of University of Georgia teaching assistant Irami Osei-Frimpong, who stated that "some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole." Turns out Osei-Frimpong was only planning on doubling down:
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about his censorship trial
- Help fund The Rebel's mobile app
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.