On last night's program, Raheel Raza of the Council for Muslims Facing Tomorrow explained why she opposes the Trudeau Liberals' anti-Islamophobia motion M-103. Among other reasons, she says it inadvertently creates an image abroad of Canada as a hotbed of violent racism:
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Stop Antifa: Time to label them a domestic terrorist group
- READ “Shakedown,” Ezra Levant’s book about his censorship trial
- Help fund The Rebel's mobile app
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.