Notley and Trudeau have always hated the oilsands.
So they lied to us: they said if we just pay a carbon tax, then environmental extremists would let the pipelines go through.
They knew that was a lie. It was their own friends who were blocking the pipelines. Even their own staff.
They killed the Northern Gateway pipeline.
Then they killed the Energy East pipeline.
And now they’re killing the last one, Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain pipeline.
Enough is enough!
Join us on Saturday, April 14th, at the Legislature in Edmonton, from 1 to 3 p.m. to rally against the carbon tax.
Please let us know if you're coming by RSVPing below.
- Ezra Levant, Rebel Commander
- Sheila Gunn Reid, Alberta Bureau Chief for The Rebel
Robbie Picard, Oilsands activist
Scott Winograd, Albertan forced to close his business from Notley's regulations
- Ian Fife, Oilsands activist
- Dan Hozack, past chairman of the Alberta Beef Producers
- Rob Rheaume, retired PPCLI and Oilsands worker
- *More to be announced soon
*Everyone is welcome.
*Free to attend.
*Family-friendly signs only.
See you there!
10800 97 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 2B6
Google map and directions