May 23, 2017

South African state broadcaster props up corrupt Zuma, ignores brutal farm murders

Christopher WilsonRebel Commentator

The situation in South Africa is worsening as President Zuma fights to hold on to power and the ruling African National Congress pushes some very extreme policies on land reform.

Adding to this already tense atmosphere, there has also been an increase in brutal farm murders.

Watch as I show you how the state funded broadcaster, SABC, ignores and diminishes these killings.

The situation in academia is also bad as one economics professor who advises the country's finance ministers, is proposing that all businesses owned by whites and all capitalist entities, should be seized for the state.

There are many parallels with SABC and the way the BBC, the CBC and American news networks cover up or refuse to report on issues around Islamic extremism, illegal immigrant or migrant crime, and anything generally that doesn't meet their worldview.

Fortunately, the internet and alternative media is filling a void in South Africa especially on the topic of these horrific farm murders.

Comments
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.
commented 2017-05-24 16:35:42 -0400
Some great comments from readers. Here’s the email I just sent Wynn and CBC . . .

Now here’s a vision for Ontario I’m sure you ladies will appreciate!! You have to admit it’s eerily similar to Wynn taking ppl’s houses and the CBC refusing to report it!!

https://www.therebel.media/south_african_state_broadcaster_props_up_corrupt_zuma_ignores_brutal_farm_murders

Hey, ever notice it’s mostly women that want to get rid of democracy, rule of law and equality?
commented 2017-05-24 15:49:15 -0400
Unfortunately Elton Braun, your comment just about sums it up as far as Africa goes… Sooner or later after post-colonialism they all seem to revert to nasty dictatorships based on tribal warfare which even preceded colonialism… And some of the worst dictators have now been in power for decades… So post Nelson Mandela we now have Zuma clinging to power by any means necessary…
commented 2017-05-24 02:15:48 -0400
Christopher needs to go on a reporting trip to South Africa.
commented 2017-05-24 00:48:22 -0400
Many of the murdered farm workers were black. They were killed for being employed by white farmers. South Africa is heading back to the Stone Age. I know how racist this sounds but the question remains. How many African countries haven’t fallen into shithole status since gaining independence?
commented 2017-05-23 22:38:01 -0400
Of course the liberal media will ignore and white genocide and hollywood will not make any movies about this.
commented 2017-05-23 21:29:29 -0400
Wilson, I’ve spoken to people from S. Africa and it is white genocide . Of course not all Blacks are like that, just as 90% of Japanese were peaceful people in WW!!. It didn’t stop the other 10% from murdering millions.
The problem is some Blacks see a White Business Owner, and like workers of every color, they don’t understand what this boss does to make the Company successful. The Black workers vision the Company with a Black boss as a much better place, until they run it into the ground. Thus the reason S. Africa is going to hell financially.
commented 2017-05-23 21:28:54 -0400
CHRISTOPHER , I know you have relatives over there
They better start planning to move to Canada
South Africa is commonwealth, is it not
commented 2017-05-23 20:01:17 -0400
Our borders are now open. Migrant farmer’s welcome. Right?
commented 2017-05-23 19:56:04 -0400
THANK YOU CHRISTOPHER CANADIANS NEED EDUCATION ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN SOUTH AFRICA. FROM A PROSPEROUS NATION TO A BACKWATER.
commented 2017-05-23 19:11:41 -0400
Christopher Wilson, thank you for reporting on this. Very disturbing, and the media is complicit in all this. I agree, genocide is a term that is casually thrown into conversation instead of discussing facts and finding the words to accurately describe what is happening.
From The Ground Up