Concord University students received an email from their student government declaring an all-caps EMERGENCY and a trip to the state capital to plead with lawmakers in an effort to put a stop to a House bill that would declare support for campus self defense.
What You Can Do
- Subscribe to Premium content!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- The High River gun grab violated every Canadian's civil liberties, and must never be repeated. SIGN OUR PETITION at HandsOffOurGuns.ca
- "Don't blame me: I voted Conservative" The t-shirt that says it all -- ONLY from TheRebel.media store!
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.