1. This 2014 clip of Teresa May, now Prime Minister of England, reveals which narrative she really supports, and includes corrections to her claims about Islam:
2. Austria: Study - Religion more important than law to refugees
Almost half of refugees think religious law is more important than the laws of the country in which they live, a study found.
The study in Austria found that 40 percent of migrants thought religion always took precedence over secular laws. A similar percentage were found to think that Western people are too liberal in their lifestyles and have too much freedom.
One in five even said women should not be allowed to work.
Four out of five refugees said they agree with the equality of men and women, but they wanted to see Muslim women covering up in Austria.
Some 37 percent said they wanted separate gymnastics and swimming lessons for boys and girls in schools.
(The article includes alarming statistics.)
3. In a STUNNING display of total moral and factual reversal, the German state funded media broadcaster, ARD, aired an episode of a very popular crime drama called “Tatort” in which a group of white young Germans beat and attempt to rape a Muslim girl out on the open street.
Although no such incident has been recorded, ARD felt that this was an appropriate subject for its drama, while ignoring the facts of epidemic of Muslim rape of German women.
4. France: Migrant gang "burn down women's centre" just WEEKS after it opened
The Women's Centre at the refugee camp in Grande-Synthe on the outskirts of Dunkirk, northern France, was gutted by fire only a few weeks after it was officially opened by volunteers.
The centre was opened as a safe place for women refugees and their infants to get emotional support, help and information around feeding babies and young children, and health advice.
It was funded by thousands of pounds raised through crowdfunding.
According to volunteers helping refugees within the camp, which has housed hundreds of migrants trying to get into the UK since 2006, it has been infiltrated by a migrant "criminal gang" that is believed may be responsible for the fire.
5. Teenagers claiming they were forced to fight for the Islamic State, surrender to Syrian Democratic Forces:
Unrelated but satisfying —An anti-Trump snowflake gets punked: