On April 28 of 1503 the otherwise entirely obscure battle of Cerignola was the first decisive victory won through the use of small-calibre gunpowder weapons.
What You Can Do
- Get Premium content for only $8 a month!
- Donate today to help keep The Rebel fighting!
- Visit The Rebel Store to get cool swag you won't find anywhere else.
- JOIN TheRebel.media FREE for more fearless news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else.
- Liberal Defence Minister Sajjan has gone too far! Demand his resignation.
- Like TheRebel on Facebook
- Follow TheRebel on Twitter
You must be logged in to comment. Click here to log in.