1. Marine le Pen: “With Macron, you get Islamism on the march”
2. Canadian imam Syed Soharwardy: Sharia is the solution
Imam Syed Soharwardy of Calgary, the head of the Calgary-based Islamic Supreme Council of Canada and the founder of Muslims Against Terrorism, is often invited by CBC as a guest expert to discuss issues related to terrorism and radicalization. He is introduced as a moderate voice in the Muslim community who “has worked to prevent the radicalization of youth in Canada.” […]
Under Islamic Sharia Law, poor thieves will be exempted from the punishment of cutting their hands off.
“The rights of women and non-Muslim minorities are completely protected by the Islamic Shari’a [Law].”
Jihad Watch comments on Syed and his past statements.
3. Spanish police arrest eight Moroccans in connection with Brussels terror attacks
4. China Bans “Muhammad” and “Jihad” as Baby Names in Heavily Muslim Region
BEIJING — The Chinese government, further tightening its grip on Muslims in western China, has prohibited parents from choosing names like “Muhammad,” “Arafat” and “Jihad” for their children.
Officials described the ban, introduced this month, as part of an effort to “curb religious fervor” in the western region of Xinjiang, home to more than 10 million Uighurs, a mostly Muslim minority group.
The government considers Xinjiang a hotbed of Islamic extremism, violence and separatist thought. But many Uighurs say the government’s strict limits on worship and speech are responsible for tensions in the region.
The list of names, a copy of which was provided to The New York Times by Uighur activists, is titled, “List of Banned Ethnic Minority Names.” It bans more than two dozen names, including “Mujahid” and “Medina.”
5. UKIP reveals anti-Islamization platform: ban burkas and face coverings
6. Germany’s speech police target truth, causing Cold War flashbacks
7. ANTIFA doxed, shows ties to Hamas and al Qaeda with probable money laundering
8. Chechnya ‘”is attempting to eliminate its gay community” by the start of Ramadan
Terrifying reports are emerging from Chechnya about plans to eliminate the gay community by the end of next month, Parliament has been told.
Britain's deputy foreign secretary said he has been made aware of a threat by the head of the Chechen republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, following reports that LGBT people were being rounded up and killed.
Sir Alan Duncan told MPs that the treatment of homosexuals in the Russian Chechen Republic is 'utterly barbaric', with Kadyrov accused of rounding up LGBT people and executing them.
And he said that the fundamentalist leader had threatened to eliminate the homosexual community by the start of Ramadan on May 26.
Wikipedia details the history of Chechen leader Ramzan Akhmadovich Kadyrov, including his famed religious devotion, as well as statements such as, “In 2009, Kadyrov stated his approval of honor killings, based on the belief that women are the property of their husbands.”
9. Copenhagen: Antifa violently disrupts Danish attorney and journalist Rasmus Paludin, who has exposed their headquarters
(Begins in Danish but switches to English quickly)
10. Former FBI agent John Guandolo claims the White House has been compromised by the Muslim Brotherhood