1. Man charged with threatening Quebec mosque shooting suspect ordered to leave Canada
QUEBEC -- The man who pleaded guilty to uttering death threats against the Quebecer charged in the mosque shootings earlier this year has been ordered to leave Canada for three years.
Mohamed-Amine Ben-Faras, 33, is the nephew of one of the men allegedly killed by Alexandre Bissonnette in January.
Quebec court Judge Alain Morand agreed Friday to the joint recommendation by Crown and defence lawyers.
Ben-Faras will not be allowed come to Canada for three years unless he is accompanied by a peace officer or a border agent and he is also prohibited from trying to contact Bissonnette or his relatives.
2. Quebec: Facebook group tied to Bernard "Rambo" Gauthier called "nursery" of radical Islamophobia
The suspect, a resident of Laval, was interviewed and released and the file is now being reviewed by Quebec's Crown prosecutor's office to determine if charges are warranted. […] The private group where the message was posted has 11,000 members and is independent of the political party that Gauthier serves as spokesperson, Citoyens au pouvoir du Quebec.
Gauthier is planning to run for the party in the next provincial election.
3. Geert Wilders speaks after the Paris attack of yesterday
4. USA: Second doctor, wife arraigned in genital mutilation case
For the second time in a week, authorities have charged a Detroit-area doctor with breaking a federal genital mutilation law, this time arresting a suburban physician and his wife for allegedly helping another doctor perform genital cutting on 7-year-old girls in a Livonia clinic.
According to a criminal complaint unsealed Friday, while a doctor removed parts of the girls' genitals, the wife of the clinic owner held the girls' hands "in order to comfort them."
Two months later, Dr. Fakhruddin Attar, 53, and his wife, Farida Attar, 50, both of Livonia, were arrested Friday morning at the Burhani Medical Clinic in Livonia, where the alleged cuttings took place.
5. US analyst explains that Islamic State needs a clear severe military defeat to discredit it
6. Right-wing Israelis stage BBQ outside prison to taunt Palestinian hunger strikers
Activists from an Israeli right-wing movement, Ichud Leumi, have organized a free barbecue outside a military prison in the West Bank where Palestinian inmates are currently on hunger strike.
Members of the youth branch of the Ichud Leumi (National Union) party brought outdoor grills to the walls of Israeli-run Ofer military prison on Thursday.
7. Marine le Pen makes a clear statement of policy after the Paris attacks
8. Muslim terrorist who murdered police officer in Paris yesterday had already served 15 years for attacks on police and was out early
French security services are today facing troubling questions as to how they failed to prevent an ISIS gunman from slaughtering one policeman and wounding two other officers in Paris when he was arrested as recently as February.
Karim Cheurfi, 39, had served 15 years of a 20-year jail sentence for attempting to kill two officers in 2001, before his release last year.
In February, the terrorist tried to obtain weapons and made threats to kill police officers, but was let go in early March due to lack of evidence. […] ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack and nicknamed the attacker 'Abu Yousuf al-Belgiki', which translates to 'the Belgian' in Arabic - a name which was listed in uncovered documents from the terror group last year.
A note declaring allegiance to ISIS was discovered on the Champs Elysees and is being investigated by police. Its presence and the speed at which ISIS claimed responsibility may suggest the attack was directed by the jihadist group rather than carried out by a lone supporter.
9. Australia: Islamic School of Canberra has funding revoked
Senator Birmingham said the school had failed to meet "the standards and expectations placed on them" after first losing its funding last year following an examination of its links with the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils.
10. Allen West shows the brutal hypocrisy in media reporting of mass killings, Islamic Vs. Other: