1. Armed police order people to the floor outside flat in Barking
Details at this Daily Mail link:
“Police arrested 12 people and took four women into custody in a dramatic raid at block of flats where one of the London Bridge terrorists reportedly lived.
Neighbours reported hearing shots being fired as heavily armed police stormed a tower block in Barking, east London, at around 7am this morning. Suspects were later led away in handcuffs as police made their first arrests in connection to last night's atrocity, which claimed the lives of seven people and left 48 others injured.
Four women wearing burkas were seen being escorted by police from the flats, although it is clear whether they were arrested. Aerial images from the scene show men lying face down on the ground with their hands cuffed behind their backs at the Elizabeth Fry Apartments, on King's Road, before being taken away in police vans.”
2. More witnesses describe seeing Muslims yelling “this is for Allah” during London Attack:
And this witness is clear about who and why as well.
3. Residents Trapped As Gunfire Mars Truce In Philippines City
“MARAWI CITY, Philippines (Reuters) – Thousands of civilians hoping to flee fighting in the besieged Philippines city of Marawi remained trapped on Sunday after a four-hour truce to evacuate residents was disrupted by gunfire.
Only 134 were freed on Sunday, less than on previous days, despite government hopes that more than 1,000 would be able to leave a city battered by 13 days of intense fighting.
President Rodrigo Duterte predicted the siege would be over within days despite fierce resistance by militants aligned with Islamic State (IS) in the dense urban heart of the city on the southern island of Mindanao.
“This will be over in about three more days,” Duterte said on Saturday after visiting a hospital in Cagayan de Oro where wounded soldiers were being treated. ‘I will not hesitate to use every power available.’”
4. This may be an image of one of the downed terrorists.
5. Spanish speaking person runs down the road where the attack was last night and films various scenes where the victims are being treated.
6. Video of victim, who appears to have been stabbed in the neck, as Koran commands.
7. TERRORISTS' CHILLING WARNING London Bridge attack came as ISIS called for ‘all-out-war’ to mark the start of Ramadan by attacking ‘innocents’.
“LAST night’s terror attack came just days after ISIS called on jihadis to mark the start of Ramadan by slaughtering people in their “homes, markets and roads”.
The chilling warning, published on YouTube, was issued after the Manchester Arena attack that killed 22 people on May 22.
The jihadist group made the call in a video message entitled Where are the lions of war? published on YouTube, reported The Telegraph.”
8. Denmark scraps 334-year-old blasphemy law.
“Danish lawmakers have repealed a 334-year-old blasphemy law that forbids public insults of a religion, such as the burning of holy books.
Only a handful of blasphemy trials have taken place in the past 80 years, and several high-profile cases have been dropped, including one involving a caricature of the prophet Muhammad published in the Jyllands-Posten newspaper in 2005.
Denmark was the only Scandinavian country with a blasphemy law, which called for up to four months in prison upon conviction, although most people were fined instead.”
Below, an interview with Rasmus Paludan, the Danish lawyer who was defending the most recent, and last person to be charged under that law in Denmark.
9. London Bridge attack: All attackers emerged from one van.
10. Man yelling Allah hu Ackbar, busts into church in Spain during wedding, disrupts the proceedings while doing minor vandalism.