1. ISIS members allegedly from group that beheaded hostages say revoking U.K. citizenship unfair
Two British members of the Islamic State group believed to have belonged to a cell notorious for beheading hostages in northern Syria said Friday that their home country’s revoking of their citizenship denies them the possibility of fair trial.
One of them said the killings of captives was “regrettable” and could have been avoided.
(See Item 9 below for first interview with accused ISIS members)
2. Pulse shooter's widow sobs with joy as she's acquitted of helping her husband plan mass shooting that left 49 dead
The Pulse nightclub shooter's widow has been acquitted of charges of helping her husband plan the mass shooting that left 49 dead.
Noor Salman, 31, sobbed with joy as she was found not guilty by a federal jury on Friday of helping her husband Omar Mateen in the attack that killed 49 people in 2016.
Her family gasped as jurors acquitted Salman on charges of obstruction and aiding and abetting the commission of a terrorist act. She faced life in prison if convicted.
On the other side of the courtroom, the families of the victims of the Pulse shooting sat stone-faced and silent.
The jury of seven women and five men deliberated for more than 11 hours and were in their third day of deliberations when they reached their verdict Friday morning.
3. VICE News Video: We Spoke To Rohingyas Taking Up Arms Against Myanmar’s Government
4. Klein: Here’s Why Hamas Is Stirring Deadly Border Riots with Israel
At least fourteen Gazans were killed and over 1,100 were reportedly wounded in Hamas-instigated mass protests and riots along the Israel-Gaza border. Hamas is singlehandedly responsible for every one of those deaths and injuries.
Israel must use heavy-handed tactics to quell riots in which Gazans attempt to violently storm the border of a sovereign nation. The Times of Israel reported on the deadly tactics used by the so-called protesters: “Rioters threw firebombs and stones at troops, tried to bomb and breach the security fence, and burned tires.”
Today’s carnage follows numerous attempted terrorist attacks and infiltrations along the Gaza border during the past six days.
The international news media has largely failed to provide proper context for the “protests” taking place today, framing the events as grassroots demonstrations aiming to secure a Palestinian state.
Bloody clashes as thousands of Gazans march near Israel border
Israeli soldiers face off with thousands of Palestinians on Gaza border
5. Moroccan terror suspect detained in Italy
6. Russia: Girl stoned to death by jealous boyfriend in Dagestan *GRAPHIC*
WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS PROFOUNDLY VIOLENT
7. France: New migrant camp is growing in central Paris
8. State of Palestine: Thousands attend funeral of Palestinian killed during Israel border violence
9. Video: British ISIS soldiers blast UK in first interview
Two British members of ISIS group believed to have belonged to the “Beatles” cell said that UK's revoking of their citizenship denies them the possibility of fair trial.
10. GERMANY: “It will now be a little more difficult in Burgwedel for narcissists to continue”
Local interrupts news interview of refugee and refugee-helper to offer contrary opinion of the situation in Germany.