1. UK: Teenage girl “tried to get weapons for UK terror attack”
A 17-year-old girl has appeared in court accused of plotting a terror attack in the UK.
The teenager is alleged to have married an Islamic State fighter based in Syria, and arranged to receive hand grenades and a firearm so she could conduct the attack.
She is also accused of receiving instructions on how to use the weapons, and allegedly asked for help in carrying out the plot.
Westminster Magistrates' Court was told that she married the IS militant in September 2016 over Skype.
The girl, who is from London and cannot be named for legal reasons, had planned to travel to Syria in August 2016 - but her plan was thwarted.
2. Russia’s FSB liquidates St. Petersburg terrorist cell
3. “Australian women need Muslim men to fertilize them,” says halal food chief
Mohamed Elmouelhy, the head of the Halal Certification Authority in Australia, wrote on his Facebook page that Australian women needed male Muslims because men in the country ‘are a dying breed.’
‘Australian women need us to fertilize them and keep them surrounded by Muslim babies while beer swilling, cigarette smoking, drug injecting can only dream of what Muslim men are capable of,’ his post read.
He added that Muslims ‘have a duty to make your [Australian women] happy.
Elmouelhy concluded that the white race in the country ‘will be extinct in another 40 years” if Australia “is left to bigots.’
He advised Australian men to ‘better go choose a plot for yourself at your local cemetery” and “if you can’t afford it, commit suicide."
4. The case of a Jewish women tortured and murdered by a Muslim is finally getting attention
5. Girl, 15, is raped TWICE after flagging down a car following her first attack, only to be set upon by the driver
A double manhunt has been launched after a 15-year-old girl was raped by two different men in the same day.
The teen was first assaulted in a secluded part of Witton railway station, in Birmingham, between 7pm on Tuesday and 2am the following morning.
She had walked to the station with her friend, but was led away by a man who approached her. Shortly after that attack, the girl walked out of the station and flagged down a passing vehicle to ask for help.
However, after getting in the car she was then raped a second time by another man.
6. Conflict between Muslims and Israelis escalating quickly
Rubber coated steel bullets were used below, according to RT:
7. Grooming gang boss pimped girls out from curry house is set for early release
A gang boss who pimped out young girls for £150-a-time at a curry house is set for early release just five years into his 22-year sentence.
Mubarek Ali, 34, sold teenage girls, some as young as 13, for sex above an Indian restaurant in Telford, Shropshire, after grooming them.
His brother Ahdel Ali, 27, was handed a 26-year sentence after the pair sexually abused, trafficked, prostituted or tried to prostitute four teenagers.
One of the victims of the notorious Telford child sex abuse ring is said to still be 'living in fear’.
8. Two teens in custody on suspicion of arson over wildfires in southeast France
9. Another California Imam Prays for Destruction of Jews
10. Canada: Anglican Church offers prayer space to Muslims