1. Video about female circumcision in moderate Indonesia makes connection between FGM and Islam clear
The Daily Mail also has this story here.
2. France: A fresh round of rioting and burning cars
The rioters still use the excuse of "police brutality" for their anarchist rioting, but this time over the alleged killing of an ethnic Chinese when police were called to a domestic dispute.
3. Muslims in France continue to protest the closure of an illegal mosque
4. Pakistani cricketer free after hitting wife with his bat, making her drink bleach
Judge Richard Mansell QC said he didn't believe the victim in the case hotel receptionist Fakhara Karim, 33, was vulnerable as she was "an intelligent woman with a network of friends" and had a college degree.
Yet Bashir had left her a broken woman after he repeatedly beat her, berated her for wearing westernised clothing, tried to turn her against her own family, and would call her a 'slag" when she went out socialising with female friends.
During the stormy marriage, he struck Miss Karim over her back with his cricket bat because he felt she spent too long talking to a friend on the phone - saying: "If I hit you with this bat with my full power then you would be dead.”
5. Australia: Islamist leader says all former Muslims should be put to death
Days after the carnage in London, this is the moment we catch a firebrand Islamist leader on camera saying all former Muslims should be put to DEATH... in Sydney on Saturday night.
Daily Mail has their own video at the link above.
Below, a related video about the same group and their call for death to apostates in Australia:
Imams in Canadian mosques also teach death to apostates.